ETC-PZL Aerospace Industries (ETC-PZL) designs and manufactures simulation equipment and provides upgrade and maintenance services. It was first established as a division of State Aviation Works (“PZL-Warszawa Okęcie”) in 1984, with the aim of designing and manufacturing aircraft simulators. This division transformed into an independent group dedicated to innovation and technology in 1988, and then into a limited company three years later. ETC-PZL is now owned by Environmental Tectonics Corporation (ETC), based in the U.S., and AIRBUS Poland SA, based in Poland.
ETC-PZL makes custom equipment and collaborates with companies worldwide. We collaborated with L-3 Communications, for instance, to provide more than four dozen F-16 C/D Block flight simulators for the Polish Air Force.
ETC-PZL also conducts R & D aimed at developing new technologies and improving tools for generating terrain databases. We serve military and civilian customers across Europe, Asia, Australia and the U.S. Our products have won praise for their quality, cost-efficiency, advanced technology, state-of-the-art engineering and reliability.
- Full-flight and full-mission simulators for fixed-wing and rotor-wing aircraft
- Simulators of various weapon-systems and military devices
- Battlefield-environment simulators (FAC, FAO)
- Simulators for wheeled- and tracked-military vehicles
- Simulators for rail vehicles
- Simulators to train bus and truck drivers
- Medical-research simulators
- Egress procedure trainers
- Disaster-management simulators
- Training devices, such as the FNPT II
- Night-vision-goggles training system
- Computer-Based Trainers (CBT)
- Custom software
- Visual database
- Visual inspection systems
- Equipment upgrade and maintenance services