Research & Development projects in implementation:
- Simulator supporting the training of police officers carrying out activities at the place of a road accident
- Innovative research and training station “LNG Trainer” for developing tactics of actions using the State Fire Service’s equipment during LNG events
Completed Research & Development projects:
- Bus & Truck driving simulator
- The simulator of driving privileged vehicles during typical and extreme actions
- Comprehensive assessment system of a predisposition to the military pilot profession with the use of flight simulators
- Simulator for training and supporting leadership training during fire rescue operations in multi-storey buildings and traffic accidents.
- Simulator of Police actions and operations during crisis situations.
- Comprehensive research and training system on spatial orientation disorders occurring during piloting military and civil aircraft
- Development of ORTO-LBNP (Lower Body Negative Pressure) technology for research and training of Polish Air Force pilots in hypoxic ischemia and orthostatic stress conditions
- An Integrated Simulation Platform for Organisations Engaged with Crisis Management
- The virtual system to improve shooting training and intervention tactics of services responsible for security (VIRTPOL)